Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some NEW fabric!!!

Hello there!!
  So I went looking for more fabrics and found some fun things!

So since everyone has been loving the lace!! I found some more fun colors of it! This is a teal, stretchy lace. I have it here with white lining but I was thinking with another color of lining would be fun. 




For this blue floral fabric I was thinking a pleated front skirt would be cute! Also, if you wanted a matching one for your little girl that would be super cute too! 

(Remember? Like my yellow and blue floral pleated skirt!)


***We are working on getting a photo shoot together of what I have completed so there will be a better idea of the different styles of skirts I can make. Please check back for more details! ***
Thanks! 
~Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment